I rate Butler Hospital an A+ in administering the COVID-19 vaccinations.
- The hospital staff members are very well organized and super efficient at administering the shots. They are this good:
- They schedule you for a time and date for your vaccination.
- They have spaces blocked off in the parking lot for COVID-19 vaccine recipients.
- They have a sign-in desk with a list of the appointment times.
- The staff directs you to a desk at which you fill out a preliminary questionnaire about your health.
- The staff collects your sign-in sheet, drivers license and health care cards. Copies are made of these and the cards are returned to you.
- You are called in for your shot, and asked, which arm?
- The shot is administered, a bandage is applied over the shot area and you are asked to sit quietly for 15 minutes to see if you have any reaction to the shot.
- You are then free to leave.
All this is done in approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
The staff is well-trained, polite and very efficient. Wow, they are good!
We are blessed to have such a wonderful hospital in our area. Let's all give them a great, big “thanks; job well done.”