ADAMS TWP — The planning commission recommended approval of several items Wednesday night.
- Extending approval for the Harlan Simons Industrial/Residential plan until Feb. 28
- Preliminary and final approval for the subdivision of a family property along Plains Church Road
- Phase 3 of the Amherst Village location along Far View Lane
The following items were tabled:
- A change-of-use plan from Discovery Christian Church for a location along Scharberry Lane
- Plans presented by Armco Credit Union for a location in Whitetail Meadows
- A proposal for the Miller, Edward Plan of Lots, which creates a new building lot from an existing parcel
- A proposal from American Natural to install an ingress
- Phases 5 through 7 of the Amherst Village location along Mars-Evans City Road.
MARS — Council approved several items Monday night.
- Permitting candles to be used on sidewalks for Light-Up Night on Dec. 7
- A supplemental agreement with PennDOT to cover the $63,752 cost associated with the Pittsburgh Street Waterline Realignment Project
- Council convened into executive session for personnel matters at the end of the meeting.