Adams supervisors approved a few items Oct. 28.
The board unanimously voted to approve:
- A lot line revision for Stoneridge Farms, which includes transferring a .74-acre parcel with a conservation easement from an open space to a lot
- Readvertising for bids for a township fire rescue truck, with a minimum bid of $5,000 (The minimum bid was formally $10,000 and the township received no bids.)
- Purchasing township computer upgrades with Ideal Integrations — which is also upgrading township police computers — for a total of $142,030.88
- Releasing $6,000 on Phase Five of Gables at Brickyard (about $13,390 remains on the bond)
- Releasing $301,382.03 on the Hickory Glen bond (about $625,422 remains on the bond)
- Releasing $440,037.53 on the Whitetail Meadows bond (about $1,465,361 remains)
- Moving $99,320 from the General Fund money market to the General Fund checking to cover an invoice from Heberling Insurance Services for the township’s insurance packages
- Holding the 2020 budget meeting at 6 p.m. Dec. 3.